Manufactured by UltiMed, the UltiCare Vet Rx U-40 is a syringe that is specifically designed for U-40 insulin prescribed by veterinarians for pets. UltiCare U-40 insulin syringes are designed to provide the proper dose of U-40 insulin. This means that measurements of one unit of the UltiCare U-40 syringe will give you precisely one unit of U-40 insulin. Using the UltiCare U-40 insulin syringes means that you can fill the syringe in the normal manner and do not need to rely on any conversion tables.
- Made for Comfort: The UltiPoint needle meets or exceeds the sharpness of all our competitors
- Made to Minimize Errors: Easy to read bold marks minimize dosage errors.
- Ease of Control: The finger grip is wider than industry standards for better injection control
- Ease of Use: Our needle and plunger caps are flanged for easier removal
- Ease of Filling: flat gasket for measurement accuracy